1.19.2011

my bad

so sorry that this blog has been neglected for so long. i will do better. surprisingly, i have a lot to say and find myself "blogging" in my head on a regular basis. with lack of a better excuse, taking the time to update our daily activities has not been a priority. i am overwhelmed with just the mundane tasks of daily life add to that my motherly duties, church callings, etc. i found myself choosing to read a book or catch up on missed tv shows instead of booting up the laptop {which currently is having issues of it's own}, and taking the time to post pictures and commentary for all to enjoy. sorry. your emails, texts, and phone calls were much appreciated and not in vain. i'm working on getting it all updated. although, my pictures are not loading--maybe tonight. any tips on loading pics will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

No comments: