6.22.2010

random thoughts

  • you know you've been a busy girl when you open the microwave to heat up your child's breakfast and find your "lunch" from the previous day. i'm sure something came up that made me forget to eat it, but it's not coming to mind exactly what that was. sad really.
  • picking up your tummy sliding/half army crawling baby helps remind you to mop your floors when his white onsie isn't white anymore.
  • i find nothing in life as exciting as unloading my cart, handing the cashier a pile of coupons, price-matching, and having them GIVE me a $5 gift card back without spending more than $20--sah-weet!!
  • it's sad to admit that we're okay to have "date night" consist of him upstairs watching Wolfman & me downstairs watching When in Rome. this week i have a hunch we'll be bringing a 3rd wheel and seeing Toy Story 3. please contain your jealousy.
  • i finally got around to organizing the bonus room, complete with bins, baskets, and soon they'll be labeled. i show it off so much, you'd think Nate Berkus helped. nerd.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hi Kimmy, can't wait to see the pics of the play room--Oh and I totally did the same thing with my liunch the other day! ha ha I think I even warmed it up two different times, and then found it in there when I started to make dinner--no wonder I had the munchies all day! lol