3.17.2010

me lucky charms

Happy St. Patty's Day!
{get your pinchers ready}
Silly little leprechaun left us each a little GREEN

she Loved her "silly" socks,
but not so much the camera
so feet are all you'll get

except. . .
these TWO crazy boys!
it was GREEN love all around.
my luck should be on the rise with all the kisses and snuggles my little guy got
we will be spreading the luck all month long
who could resist those cheeks? {f.y.i. its a 12 mo shirt}
our little cousin Kamden even got in on the action
he plays at our house while his mommy "go to work"






2 comments:

The Lyon Den said...

What a nice mom you are for leaving goodies, are you going to do that for Easter. Should I be doing stuff like that or do you think that I could wait another year or 2,or 3? What!?!
I love the little guy in the helmet. Did you make him some stickers for it. Stunt baby #2.
I miss you, I need to come say hi to you. Promise you don't hate me.
Loves,
Christa

Melanie said...

So cute!!!
Your kids are soo adorable....you must blog more pics...especially of your little Easton....they change so much when they are little. I love his name btw.
and go look at ties at kohls. :) kohls and childrens place is pretty much where i always go.